We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanoi & Halong Bay Dec 26-31

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 85
Hanoi & Halong Bay Dec 26-31

Heard that it is cold. Do people wear boots? Would like to wear my UGGS :)) But don't wanna appear odd...

Kuala Lumpur...
11. Re: Hanoi & Halong Bay Dec 26-31

Hi Less,

I booked Annam Junk (annam junk.com). It was easy with very very fast response. They do require 30% deposit for confirmation though...

Mel

cape town
reviews: 21
12. Re: Hanoi & Halong Bay Dec 26-31

thanks!

Petaling Jaya...
reviews: 21
13. Re: Hanoi & Halong Bay Dec 26-31

Hi Mel, you are still in KL ah? Yes Halong Bay is colder than Hanoi but not to the extend of pakai boots. Hahaha

Kuala Lumpur...
14. Re: Hanoi & Halong Bay Dec 26-31

Teringin!!! I kat Maldives sekarang... Raining like hell :((

Going to Vietnam on the 26th. Forcast for Hanoi also raining... Haih...

15. Re: Hanoi & Halong Bay Dec 26-31

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:57 am, December 29, 2012
16. Re: Hanoi & Halong Bay Dec 26-31

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 07, 2014