We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crab rolls (Nem Ran Cua Be)

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Westminster...
reviews: 3
crab rolls (Nem Ran Cua Be)

Hanoi locals

Which restaurant / street food stall serves the best Nem Ran cua be?

Thanks

Hanoi, Vietnam
1. Re: crab rolls (Nem Ran Cua Be)

Dinh Lang Restaurant.

www.thuyta.com.vn/web/ServiecsDetail.aspx…

Vietnam
2. Re: crab rolls (Nem Ran Cua Be)

Hi,

You can try Crab srping rolls at Dac Kim restaurant- No 1 Hang Manh Street-Hanoi.It is very famous and familiar to local people.

There they also serve Bun Cha, should try to have lunch.

Wish you enjoy your meal.

Westminster...
3. Re: crab rolls (Nem Ran Cua Be)

Pasadena & JennyPham

Thank you

I will try them

Vietnam
4. Re: crab rolls (Nem Ran Cua Be)

Dinh Lang Restaurant price there is very expensive. Only rich foreigners can, because I tried there 1 time in 2008 and promised myself never come again.

Moreover, Dinh Lang serve many different dishes, surely It is not more delicious than restaurant specialize in 1 food.

If you want to go there for know, look menu and price first.

Westminster...
5. Re: crab rolls (Nem Ran Cua Be)

JennyPham

Thanks for the heads- up

I don't want to spend too much money either, can't afford it :)

I want something good, yet average price.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
reviews: 11
6. Re: crab rolls (Nem Ran Cua Be)

1 Hang Manh has lost their position!!!! I recently came back there to eat and was not pleased with their Nem and Cha ( dont get me wrong, I love them before). The meat is too dry now since they use totally lean meat to make Nem and the cha. And Nem or Cha does not work that way with lean meat. It needs a bit FAT too.

Anyway, I told myself that Hang Manh has become a touristy place since they are talked about for years and still in top list of where to eat bun cha, but they are no longer good for my taste (at least my taste). (A bit outside of what you actually asked is Nem Ran Cua Be, not bun cha. )

Best Nem Ran Cua Be is actually in Hai Phong, best ever!

The best Hanoi style Nem is in New Day restaurant on 72 Ma May st., you should check that place out, all northern style if you like ...Again, all is my personal taste.

Rome, Italy
reviews: 1
7. Re: crab rolls (Nem Ran Cua Be)

A restaurant is at 123 Bui Thi Xuan, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi

Tel: ((04) 39743239

Kaiserslautern...
reviews: 7
8. Re: crab rolls (Nem Ran Cua Be)

I'd go with 1 Hang Manh,; we were there in September and it was one of the best meals we had in Viet Nam; we're actually prefered lean meats, but one can't tell what kind of meat in the "nem", still they tasted great. You'll like it.

Lenzburg...
9. Re: crab rolls (Nem Ran Cua Be)

Hi,

Hang Manh street No1,very special Bun Cha with Crab Rolls.

10. Re: crab rolls (Nem Ran Cua Be)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 14, 2011