We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi...anybody going to be in Vietnam during Dec 19th to Jan15

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
vancouver island
reviews: 3
Hi...anybody going to be in Vietnam during Dec 19th to Jan15

Hey Fellow Travellers!MY boyfriend and I are going to be meandering around Vietnam for the month{dec19-Jan15} ,any fellow Canadians going to be there?We are from Vancouver Island,B.C and looking forward to meeting up with other folks.WE are in our mid 30's and we are excited!!! Happy Meanderings

London, Ontario
reviews: 7
1. Re: Hi...anybody going to be in Vietnam during Dec 19th to Jan15

We are also Canadians travelling to SEA Dec 1-Jan 7; will be in Vietnam Dec 21-Jan 7. We are starting in Hanoi where we join Intrepid Travel for a 15 day family adventure, ending in HCMC on Jan 4; we'll have a few extra days there before we come home. We are mid 40's couple travelling with our 11 year old son. We are also very excited about our trip...keep in touch, look forward to hearing about your adventures. Hooray for Canadians!

Ange.

vancouver island
reviews: 3
2. Re: Hi...anybody going to be in Vietnam during Dec 19th to Jan15

Hey..I will keep in touch!Look forward to hearing about your travels as well..take care Kim and Noel

3. Re: Hi...anybody going to be in Vietnam during Dec 19th to Jan15

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, September 13, 2009