We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Dalat

Which Dalat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
reviews: 17
Airport to Dalat

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get from Dalat airport into the town of Dalat, please ?

Llanbrynmair...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Airport to Dalat

If memory serves me well (and it often doesn't) the Vietnam Airlines bus takes about 30-40 minutes and presumably it's the same by taxi.

Perth, Australia
2. Re: Airport to Dalat

Great. Thanks for your speedy reply ! So it's a fair way out of town then ? I do realize you can get a lot further on an Australian road than a Vietnamese road in 30-40 minutes so it's probably not that far, I guess.

Sydney
reviews: 120
3. Re: Airport to Dalat

Hey Fremantle girl (am I right??)

You will be upset that the trip is only that long as the views are spectacular in areas. Sit back, enjoy the scenery and temperature and revel in Dalat,

Mark

Dalat, Vietnam
4. Re: Airport to Dalat

The Vietnam Airlines Shutte bus takes about 30-40 minutes.

Perth, Australia
5. Re: Airport to Dalat

Thanks everybody. Sounds nice.Yes, Sheath27 It is short for Fremantle but refers to my long suffering support of the Fremantle Dockers not where I live.

Hanoi
reviews: 6
6. Re: Airport to Dalat

its almost 30km from Lien Khuong airport to Da lat city, you could take a taxi($10-12) or local bus to go to da lat.

Boston...
reviews: 38
7. Re: Airport to Dalat

Is the Vietnam Airlines shuttle the best way to go? How much is it?

Coffs Harbour...
reviews: 97
8. Re: Airport to Dalat

The shuttle bus is the cheapest and is fine- it only cost $2 or $4 each (I can't remember, but much cheaper than a taxi)

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 52
9. Re: Airport to Dalat

We found the road in from the airport to Da Lat is, for at least the first maybe two thirds, a really good freeway where you can find yourself doing as much as 100kmh. It was quite a shock after all the other VN roads we have travelled on :-)

Then it starts getting mountainy and winding and you have to slow down.

10. Re: Airport to Dalat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 13, 2013