We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best way to travel QuiNohn to NhaTrang in July

Which Dalat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
best way to travel QuiNohn to NhaTrang in July

Hi there will be 8 pax ending up in QuiNohn after a 4 day motorbike tour from HoiAn. We were wanting to get down to NhaTrang can you advise the best and quickest way?

I was planning to spend only 1 night in QuiNohn and then 3 nights in NhaTrang with 4xteenage boys, any thoughts on this? i.e. is it worth staying in QuiNohn or should we just connect with the transport south?

Also we will then need to get back to Singapore from there, which is the most direct way?

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
reviews: 20
1. Re: best way to travel QuiNohn to NhaTrang in July

It's nice there and they have a good beach but 4 teenage boys will get bored, Not a lot of tourists go there. It's about a 5hr drive to Nha Trang. May be an idea to hire a mini-van and driver or take the MalLinh bus.

The boys will like Nha Trang as there's loads for them to do here, adventure/ waterpark, jet-ski, scuba diving, snorkelling, fishing, paintball, hot air balloon, ten pin bowling, 3D cinema, roller skating and good beaches.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 39
2. Re: best way to travel QuiNohn to NhaTrang in July

There is also a train from Qui Nhon to Nha Trang which is a comfortable way to travel. The train Departs from Dieu Tri a short taxi ride from Qui Nhon at 16:28 18:32 15:09 taking about 4 hours.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
reviews: 24
3. Re: best way to travel QuiNohn to NhaTrang in July

The Mai linh Express is also a comforatable bus that takes about 4.5 hours. I agree that with the boys, you probably want to spend your time in Nha Trang

Owee

www.owee58.com

Ho Chi Minh City...
reviews: 3
4. Re: best way to travel QuiNohn to NhaTrang in July

The best & easy way is to rent a car to drive to Nhatrang from Qui Nhon - around US$ 100/ car - 4 hour drive, I think. You can check with the hotel you stay in Qui Nhon which is a quite and peaceful town. Nhatrang is more activity for your boys.

Bus is another option and train is more complicated...

Hanoi, Vietnam
5. Re: best way to travel QuiNohn to NhaTrang in July

You rent a car with driver to Nha Trang directly, it is the best way and you do not have to change many transport. You drive by motorbike from Hoi An to Quy Nhon, it take a long time and feel tired. Nha Trang is nice place to relax after long day trip.From Nha Trang, you will fly to Ho Chi Minh, connecting flight to Singapore.

Ho Chi Minh City...
6. Re: best way to travel QuiNohn to NhaTrang in July

I am was born in Song Cau district, just 25 km to Quy Nhon, And 200Km to Nha Trang. In my opinion, recommend you to rent a car with driver get you there, it take you 5 hours to Nha Trang city, cost 100$ for 16 seaters car. On the way to NT will overcome CA PASS, and stop for rest at DAI LANH beach. The road have a lot of bends with 1 side beach 1 side mountain.

7. Re: best way to travel QuiNohn to NhaTrang in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:36 am, May 24, 2012
South Pasadena
reviews: 2
8. Re: best way to travel QuiNohn to NhaTrang in July

Hi, what did you end up going with for transport from qui nhon to nha trang. We are doing the same thing in nov and looking for car service from qui nhon to nha trang. Would you share what company you are going with?

9. Re: best way to travel QuiNohn to NhaTrang in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Dalat