We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vietnam tour

Which Vietnam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barnstaple, United...
reviews: 82
vietnam tour

am planning a trip late 2013, single male traveller, any recommendations of good tour operators

Llanbrynmair...
reviews: 10
1. Re: vietnam tour

Unless you particularly want to be part of an organised group tour or pay a solo-traveller premium for a tailor-made tour, DIY is by far the best way to see Vietnam, whether travelling solo, as a couple, as a family or with friends.

So much more freedom to choose your own destinations and set your own pace. As a solo traveller I would have it no other way.

If you use the little search box just above your post you will find a wealth of information on other people's experiences that should help you to make up your mind.

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
reviews: 33
2. Re: vietnam tour

I second post no 1. suggestion. I am also a single traveller (an old one at that)

and find DIY far better than an organised tour, particularly if it's purchased from a high street travel agent at home. If you want to get organised then just get your fares organised, make a choice from VN agents from the search results and finalise on arrival.

Cheers Ross

Edited: 6:39 pm, February 19, 2013
Barnstaple, United...
3. Re: vietnam tour

Thanks for your input.

Barnstaple, United...
4. Re: vietnam tour

thanks Ross.

5. Re: vietnam tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 22, 2014