We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anybody used www.vietnamvisapro.com for their VOA??

Which Vietnam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 11
Has anybody used www.vietnamvisapro.com for their VOA??

I have seen www.vietnamvisapro.com advertise a bit. Are they reliable for a VOA letter. I am nervous about paying and receiving one and then find when we land in HCNC that it is dodgy?

Have any other TA's used them and are they are reliable?

Llanbrynmair...
reviews: 10
1. Re: Has anybody used www.vietnamvisapro.com for their VOA??

That company doesn't have much of a track record on this forum but that doesn't mean it's dodgy.

The choice is up to you, but if you have any doubts there are reliable alternatives. These days a friend in Hanoi obtains my VOA letters for me, but in the past I found hotels-in-vietnam.com/hotels/Travel_Vietnam/… to be efficient and reliable. A forum search will bring up the names of other suitable companies.

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 49
2. Re: Has anybody used www.vietnamvisapro.com for their VOA??

No one is going to scam you for a VOA - your best bet is to find a well known travel agent or hotel that sells them

you should be aware that chances are good that you will not have an exclusive VOA letter - other strangers could appear on your letter, and your passport # will also be sent to them as well - some agents can provide a private letter on request! you should also download and complete the "FORM ON ARRIVAL" to save a little time at the airport. Hanoi or Danang airports are more efficient at processing letters into visas - delays have been reported at Tan San Nhat HCMC.

Los Angeles...
3. Re: Has anybody used www.vietnamvisapro.com for their VOA??

Did you find that www.vietnamvisapro.com worked when you arrived?

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 159
4. Re: Has anybody used www.vietnamvisapro.com for their VOA??

We used www.myvietnamvisa.com and didn't have any problems

Grand Forks, ND
reviews: 1
5. Re: Has anybody used www.vietnamvisapro.com for their VOA??

Has anyone tried www.vietnamvisapro.com yet? I assume because I haven't found any negative remarks about the website (angry people more likely to write about it and warn others... right?) that it's legit but please tell me if I'm wrong!

Edited: 1:23 pm, January 17, 2013
Llanbrynmair...
reviews: 10
6. Re: Has anybody used www.vietnamvisapro.com for their VOA??

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293921-i8432-k5…

Los Angeles...
7. Re: Has anybody used www.vietnamvisapro.com for their VOA??

I used it in October 2012 flying into Hanoi. Cheap, quick, easy and no problem at all. Just print out the form and show it before you go through immigration.

Edited: 2:27 am, January 18, 2013
8. Re: Has anybody used www.vietnamvisapro.com for their VOA??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, April 06, 2013
Edited: 7:05 am, April 06, 2013
Tartu, Estonia
reviews: 5
9. Re: Has anybody used www.vietnamvisapro.com for their VOA??

I just came back from Vietnam and I used this site to buy our visas: www.cheapvietnamvisa.net. Cost for 2 VOA visas was 18usd and I received the confirmation within 2 days. No problems at all.

10. Re: Has anybody used www.vietnamvisapro.com for their VOA??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 pm, April 15, 2013