We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cash exchange

Which Phuket hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 1
Cash exchange

Hi hubby and I are traveling to Phuket early August and I am after some info on cash exchange. I have read on several sites that it is best to exchange once we are there as the rates are better. This is also our first OS trip so any general info would be much appreciated

TIA

Saudi Arabia
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
reviews: 21
1. Re: Cash exchange

Hi,

Yes, do exchange your Oz dollars once you are in Thailand. Do read this link which serves as an excellent intro:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293915-s601/Thailand…

London, United...
reviews: 83
2. Re: Cash exchange

Its best to change your money In Thailand, unless you expect the Aussie dollar to drop badly before August. If you do then of course change now otherwise wait till you get to Thailand..

3. Re: Cash exchange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 24, 2014