We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone recommend a band to play at my wedding in Phuket?

Which Phuket hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 1
Can anyone recommend a band to play at my wedding in Phuket?

Hi, I'm getting married in the Khao Lak area next Feb 2014.

I would really like to hire a solo guitarist for my ceremony and early at my reception and then move onto a full band to dance the night away.

Does anyone have any suggestions? My wedding planner has sent a few options (3) over to me be unfortunately I haven't liked the ones she has suggested.

Any help or links to videos of local artists for hire would be greatly appreciated.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
reviews: 9
1. Re: Can anyone recommend a band to play at my wedding in Phuket?

Hi Sammy

Send a PM to TA DE fiddledude. He works in the music industry here and has many contacts.

Chantal.

Edited: 11:11 pm, March 08, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
2. Re: Can anyone recommend a band to play at my wedding in Phuket?

TA DE Fiddledude?

I've found a guy by the name of Fiddledude on trip advisor - is that who you mean??

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
reviews: 9
3. Re: Can anyone recommend a band to play at my wedding in Phuket?

Yes, he is a TA (Tripadvisor destination expert) member.

Phuket
4. Re: Can anyone recommend a band to play at my wedding in Phuket?

In case it doesn't work out with Fiddledude (he's excellent by the way) there's a guy called Ruben who plays with a Thai group and they are good at virtually any style, especially rock and blues. I'll PM you his number.

Brisbane, Australia
5. Re: Can anyone recommend a band to play at my wedding in Phuket?

Thanks sorry new to the forum here on

Trip Advisor!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
reviews: 79
6. Re: Can anyone recommend a band to play at my wedding in Phuket?

Hi Sammy,

There are plenty of talented guitarists/singers in Khao Lak who as well as running their own bars do spots in local resorts, including weddings, and have contacts throughout Thailand and will. I'm sure, be able to arrange locally what you want. If you send me a PM with your Email address I will Email you two who I am sure will get the ball rolling. I'm in Khao Lak until 14th April so will speak to them for you if you want to proceed with this suggestion.

To send a Private Message click on my name (or the name of any member) underneath my avatar (screen pic) and on the next screen scroll down the left hand column and click on Send Message to bring up the Private Message form for you to complete.

Cheers

manawatu
7. Re: Can anyone recommend a band to play at my wedding in Phuket?

Sammy where are you getting married in Khao Lak?

Phuket, Thailand
reviews: 5
8. Re: Can anyone recommend a band to play at my wedding in Phuket?

PJ!

https://www.facebook.com/pjae.stanley?fref=ts

9. Re: Can anyone recommend a band to play at my wedding in Phuket?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 04, 2014