We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to stay for pregnant woman

Which Phuket hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
USA
reviews: 17
Best place to stay for pregnant woman

Hello, I am looking for a hotel or resort to stay in early march. Anyone has any suggestions? What is the best area or resort that is clean and have or around restaurants that are clean and fully cooked food. I just want to be careful with the accommodations with my condition.

Thank you advance for your advice.

Queensland...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Best place to stay for pregnant woman

There are so many options mainly dependent on the area that you wish to stay. My preference is Karon Beach, The Old Phuket Hotel. It is located across the road from the beach, great restaurants rights outside the hotel (Ging, Bai Toey to name just two) mixture of massage places, tour desks, minimart, etc all outside the hotel. A short walk from Hotel to Karon Circle. Hotel is extremely clean with helpful and friendly staff.

Suggest deciding on an area and that will help you narrow your search. Good luck.

USA
2. Re: Best place to stay for pregnant woman

Thank you for your reply! I am not quite sure which area is best. I was looking around Patong, Karon or Kata area.

Mindarie, Australia
reviews: 3
3. Re: Best place to stay for pregnant woman

any of the 3 star or up hotels are great would suggest you ask for ground floor room so you dont need to take stairs etc patong merlin in patong is where we stay all the time we love it restaurant is great but you are so close to all the shopping which pregnant definitely need LOL you will have a great time by the 4 pools and but will love the water splashing on your tummy

Mindarie, Australia
4. Re: Best place to stay for pregnant woman

sorry should have said pregnant LADIES need

Mindarie, Australia
5. Re: Best place to stay for pregnant woman

and also should have said BUB will love the splashing water on your tummy getting a bit destracted today not reading before i click submit LOL

USA
6. Re: Best place to stay for pregnant woman

Thank you Susan for your help!

7. Re: Best place to stay for pregnant woman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 24, 2014