We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to visit in Phuket

Which Phuket hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chennai, Tamil...
reviews: 5
Places to visit in Phuket

Hi !! I am planning to visit Phuket in the 3rd week of November along with my best friend. Can someone suggest me the best activities and attraction to see in 3-4days and also suggest some good tour operators whose service I can avail ?

Melbourne...
reviews: 73
1. Re: Places to visit in Phuket

Phi phi island

Water rafting

Elephant trekking

Atv.

James Bond island

Many tourist companies on street (just don't get scammed)

You can book with most hotels.. (My time)

NSW
reviews: 6
2. Re: Places to visit in Phuket

If you like a bit of adventure the flying hanuman zip lining is awesome. Also if you are there for the weekend the Phuket town weekend markets are great!

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 7
3. Re: Places to visit in Phuket

Check out Phuket Sail Tours for day tours to places like Phi Phi and Phang Na Bay - they come highly recommended on here!

Hire a driver for the day and go sightseeing around the island - if you are on the weekend finish up at the Phuket Town weekend market.

Check out Siam Safari for a half day tour which includes and elephant trek - their animals seemed very well looked after and they are well organised, professional group.

Get lots of massages and eat banana pancakes! Go shopping, swimming and people watching down bangla road!

RELAX AND DRINK CHEAP COCKTAILS!

Enjoy your trip!

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 7
4. Re: Places to visit in Phuket

See Phuket Fantasea , rent a motorbike/car drive around Phuket and buy day trip to diving/snorkeling around Phi Phi.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
reviews: 9
5. Re: Places to visit in Phuket

Hi Sriram - for more info on things to do and see click on the link What to see & Do under the title Top Questions about Phuket located on the right hand side of this page.

Hope that this helps you.

Chantal.

6. Re: Places to visit in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 07, 2013