We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do people still not know about live web cam on Karon beach ?

Which Phuket hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 23
Do people still not know about live web cam on Karon beach ?

I look at it everyday. Year round.!.So many people ask about current weather...? Well there you go. Looks like another calm clear day at Karon...........Marina phuket live web cam.

73 replies to this topic
queensland
51. Re: Do people still not know about live web cam on Karon beach ?

Also cam at karon inn. I check that out. http://welcome-inn.com/foscam/karon8084.htm.

New York City, New...
reviews: 3
52. Re: Do people still not know about live web cam on Karon beach ?

I had no idea! Something to motivate me at work :)

Just posted some photos on Phuket:

http://elleyess.com/phuket/

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
53. Re: Do people still not know about live web cam on Karon beach ?

This is a Patong webcam which seems to operate well

http://www.sawadeecam.com/patong-tower/

54. Re: Do people still not know about live web cam on Karon beach ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:33 am, August 18, 2013

Poulton-le-Fylde, UK
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
reviews: 61
55. Re: Do people still not know about live web cam on Karon beach ?

On-line now and looking good! :-)

Singapore
reviews: 12
56. Re: Do people still not know about live web cam on Karon beach ?

Wow....I was just about to ask the "irritating" question abt ' Hows the weather in Phuket now? ', until I read this post. Nothing beats being able to SEE for yourself the actual weather that they are having at the PRESENT moment. So yea.....I vote for this posting to be a sticky ! Nothing wrong or over rated at all. Very informative to all who are concern abt the weather forecast of a place we are thinking of visiting, is it not ? Not all would be aware of this live web cam thingy that they have over there.....much lesser thinking of googling "web cam" when one's is thinking of the weather.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 23
57. Re: Do people still not know about live web cam on Karon beach ?

Thank you a believer. Some people would rather ask the question,and wait for responses. The only way to find out what the weather is doing NOW . Is a live web cam. Even if you live in Kata ,by the time you look out the window and then post. The weather may have changed .

Poulton-le-Fylde, UK
Destination Expert
58. Re: Do people still not know about live web cam on Karon beach ?

... but what happens if you are not staying anywhere near the location of a webcam, oh wise one? ;-)

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
59. Re: Do people still not know about live web cam on Karon beach ?

The webcam for Patong only shows the central area of Patong and of course no use for those in different time zones if it is dark, the Karon one is for the very south part of Karon.

Nothing wrong with that but no use if someone want to know about Kamala, Surin / Bangtao Nai Yang , Phuket Town, it can be pouring down and streets flooded in one area and can be dry solid in another, so natural for people to ask in particular at this time of year.

Poulton-le-Fylde, UK
Destination Expert
60. Re: Do people still not know about live web cam on Karon beach ?

Must be different in Canada. ;-)

Reply to: Do people still not know about live web cam on Karon beach ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted