We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SALA Phuket Garden Pool Villas

Which Phuket hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
brisbane
reviews: 3
SALA Phuket Garden Pool Villas

Thinking of staying in a Garden Pool Villa at SALA Phuket. A couple of questions:

Can anyone tell me whether the balcony suites overlook the garden pool villas? (eg. are they on the second story of the garden villa buildings)? We would like privacy if we are going for a pool villa and have heard that some other resorts have the balcony rooms on top, so other guests are looking down on your 'private' pool.

Also, just wondering what the beach area is like in front of the resort, and whether there are many local restaurants nearby to venture out to for dinner.

Thanks,

Mardi.

Chicago
1. Re: SALA Phuket Garden Pool Villas

I can't comment on the Sla Phuket. I can comment on the Malissa pool villas in Phuket. They are definitely private. Tall walls between each villa and all single story so you will have complete privacey.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 106
2. Re: SALA Phuket Garden Pool Villas

The balcony of the balcony suites faces in and the pool area of the garden vilaas is out the back - hope that makes sense. So they do not overlook the private pools.

There is very little around the area.

The beach is nice - altough quite rough when I was there in September.

3. Re: SALA Phuket Garden Pool Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, September 03, 2009