We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naklua Beach Resort review

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Naklua Beach Resort review

Can anyone out there give me a recommendation about the Naklua Beach Resort in the northern part of Pattaya Beach. My husband and I are planning on being in Pattaya for a month and would like to stay at the more northern part. We stayed in Jomtien Last year but would like to be a little closer to the action but yet quiet. I think the location is good but what about the food, cleanliness, friendliness, and do they honor their word? A month is a long time to be stuck somewhere "not nice" !! Thank you so much for such a great forum. I have used this so many times in the past and find it so very valuable. Thanks.

reviews: 25
1. Re: Naklua Beach Resort review

Naklua beach resort is located just before the small city of Naklua, most of the customers are asians, is about 5 KM to the north of Pattaya. Is right on the beach and if you like a small thai city is good , but you are far from shopping, restaurants. It have many hotels on nothern part of Pattaya that are quiet but near the action, Woodlands, Shunshine resort , Thai garden or the new Fairtex hotel. Tropicana right on beach road is also quiet even it have some works for a new hotel next door. Some hotels like Cottages are also good, it have bungalows in a large park with 2 pools and it's near a large dpt store.

Canada
2. Re: Naklua Beach Resort review

Thank you so much P. That gives me a good idea what it's like. I KNOW I don't want to be that far out !! I'll certainly look into the ones you have mentioned .... thanks for the "heads up".

Bristol, United...
reviews: 6
3. Re: Naklua Beach Resort review

Check out Loma resort and spa, naklua soi 18/1. Sayed there last week and was well impressed. 1,000 baht for a superior room (included breakfast for two), great pool and a really nice quiet atmosphere, though it would be busier in high season when the price rises to 1,900 for the |peak season dec-jan. If staying a month I'm sure you'd get a discount too.

Canada
4. Re: Naklua Beach Resort review

Thanks B. I checked out the Loma and I like the idea of all rooms with balgony looking out at pool. A little worried about the food though :-( .... for a whole month ...... not too good reviews on that !!! Still deciding. Thanks

5. Re: Naklua Beach Resort review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 23, 2009