We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Samet or Koh Si Chang or Koh Larn

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
reviews: 5
Koh Samet or Koh Si Chang or Koh Larn

I’m arriving in Pattaya next week for aprrox 6 days and wanted to visit and stay on a nearby Island;

I’ve noticed a few islands yet not sure which is better suited for me. The islands I’ve come across are Koh Samet, Koh Si Chang and Koh Larn

I’m primarily interested in beaching, sun baking, snorkel and some light exploring for a couple days. If possible I’m also looking for clean water with sandy beach.

May you please advise which Island is better suited for the activities I’ve listed, or other possible options.

Thank you,

1. Re: Koh Samet or Koh Si Chang or Koh Larn

Hi, I suggest u to go to koh mood. It is nice and clean beach at trad province.

Leeds, United...
reviews: 34
2. Re: Koh Samet or Koh Si Chang or Koh Larn

I've been to all three. Would suggest you go further a field maybe Koh Chang and its neighbouring islands if you want snorkeling.

Out of the three you mention would opt for Koh Samet as having better beaches. Koh Larn is convenient from Pattaya and great for day trippers, but not suitable or geared up for overnight stays.

London
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 128
3. Re: Koh Samet or Koh Si Chang or Koh Larn

Koh Samet for convenience and beaches if you are staying in Pattaya

4. Re: Koh Samet or Koh Si Chang or Koh Larn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 31, 2014