We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Service of Bell Bus Works.....?

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Delhi, India
reviews: 21
How Service of Bell Bus Works.....?

Hi All,,

There are several post on the service provided by Bell Bus....

i have some query's could someone please share there reviews who have actually traveled with them.

i would be traveling from Suvrnabhumbi to Pattaya...

The timings mentioned on there website is it the time when it will leave the Airport?...

if I will board the bus whose time is at 10AM ...how much time it will take to reach my Hotel.

My flight will arrive at 8AM is it advisable to take bell bus @ 10 AM or Bus 389 @ 9 AM ...which is more convenient..

Also upon reaching Pattaya where Bus will stop and from where we will get the minivans to our final destination(are minivans readily available or we have to wait for them?)

Edited: 12:30 pm, July 20, 2013
13 replies to this topic
Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin
reviews: 33
1. Re: How Service of Bell Bus Works.....?

Take the 10:00 bus. You likely won't make the 09:00. Travel time is 2 hours. The transfer vans are waiting at the Pattaya Bus Station when the bus pulls in.

New Delhi, India
2. Re: How Service of Bell Bus Works.....?

Thanks bill2p for your response....

Also suggest should i buy the ticket for Bell service in advance from there website..or can i take it from there counter(is there a change they get full)

Santa Cruz, Cal
reviews: 9
3. Re: How Service of Bell Bus Works.....?

I'd buy a ticket ahead of time to make sure you get on that bus and when you do write in the correct name of your hotel, you'll be pre arrainged to the correct minibus when you get to Pattaya

Saudi Arabia
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
4. Re: How Service of Bell Bus Works.....?

Hi,

As Bill suggests go for the 10.00 bus. I don't think you have to buy tickets in advance for the 389:

http://www.airportpattayabus.com/

india
reviews: 40
5. Re: How Service of Bell Bus Works.....?

you can buy the tickets over the counter too and the minivans are ready to take you to your hotel destination immediately you won't have to wait long . if your booking in advance book the 10.00 am coz chances are there

of you missing the 9 am one

Edited: 10:23 am, July 25, 2013
New Delhi, India
6. Re: How Service of Bell Bus Works.....?

Thanks everyone for your advice..

I am planning not to do the advance booking for Bus @ 10.00.

In case i am done with Immigration and customs before 9AM then i will catch 9AM (BUS 389) in case i get late then i will go for bell bus at 10AM (Hope i will get the tickets from the counter if it is not full)

Slough, United...
7. Re: How Service of Bell Bus Works.....?

I am travelling with the family next week and plan to get the bus to Pattaya from the airport, Is it in the terminal or off airport?

Thanks

P

Pawtucket, RI
8. Re: How Service of Bell Bus Works.....?

Bell Travel picks up at the airport.

belltravelservice.com/pages/…RouteSVBPTY

From above link:

"Our staff will be at “Pattaya” counter on Level 1, Gate no.8. Our Coach will depart from Level 1 outside Gate no 8.The Arrival Terminal is on Level 2 where a passenger has to take escalator or elevator down one floor in order to meet our staff.Our staff’s contact numbers are +66(0) 84-427-4606"

Verify the the last pick up time.

Pawtucket, RI
9. Re: How Service of Bell Bus Works.....?

Bus 389.

www.airportpattayabus.com/suvarnahbumi.html

From above link:

"Departure Locations

Arrival Terminal Level 1 Gate 8. From arrival hall (level 2) take an escalator or an elevator down to level 1."

Verify the times.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
reviews: 33
10. Re: How Service of Bell Bus Works.....?

Hi Rahul

No need to pre book the tickets. Just reach there and plan accordingly. You will not have any problem. Traveled few times on this route and it was fine.

Cheers

Sanchit

Reply to: How Service of Bell Bus Works.....?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted