We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Night in Pattaya

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bombay
reviews: 27
One Night in Pattaya

Hi,

We have just one night in Pattaya - The coming Saturday - 25th/26th May

Can any of you folk suggest the following

1) Any excellent Thai cuisine serving restaurant for Dinner on 25th

2) Any suggestions on 2 must-visit sights when in Pattaya - I dont want to go to Noong Nooch... Is there anything quaint and very thai

3) We intend to go to Coral Island the next morning - 26th and do a half day there before we get back to Pattaya by around 3pm... Is it worth it... We were in Krabi two years ago and the beaches there mesmerised us

4) Any suggestions on a very good dinking joint --- good music, good booze and nice eats --- in Pattaya... I am sure there are a 1000 of them but I really do not have the time to choose there or research here this week

5) One last thing, what should be the ideal cost for a van rental for 4 of us from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya?

Thanking all of you in advance

Regards,

T

Johannesburg, South...
reviews: 98
1. Re: One Night in Pattaya

Why only 1 night in Pattaya? Few hours on Koh Larn can work. I've done it many times. Walking Street is a great place for drinks, etc. Especially with limited time.

Johannesburg, South...
reviews: 98
2. Re: One Night in Pattaya

BTW. Have a ball in Pattaya!

Edited: 3:35 pm, May 21, 2013
3. Re: One Night in Pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 23, 2014