We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amari Orchid Tower

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Amari Orchid Tower

Any hints on what to ask the hotel for so that I can get a good sea view?

Should I be asking for the Holiday Inn side, or the swimming pool side?

Merseyside, United...
reviews: 31
1. Re: Amari Orchid Tower

We've never stayed in the Amari Orchid but we did have a look around when they opened the tower block, the Holiday Inn side is exactly that, you are looking directly at the side of the other hotel. I'm not sure how much of a sea view you'll get on the other side as unlike the Dusit over the road which looks directly out to sea the tower block is set at a right angle to the sea so its more of a sideways sea view but a lot better than the other side unless you have friends in the Holiday Inn you want to wavw too.

Essex
reviews: 114
2. Re: Amari Orchid Tower

We are currently at the Amari Tower Wing. Rooms 400, 500 etc overlook the ocean/ beach as they are in the beach end of the block. Even numbers 402/404/406 etc are the poolside, and the lower the number the closer to the beach end you are. Also the higher the floor, the more of a sea view you get. Hope this helps,

London, United...
3. Re: Amari Orchid Tower

Thanks Rhonda

Hope you are having a lovely time.

I've asked for a high floor with a good sea view. Hopefully that will work.

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 34
4. Re: Amari Orchid Tower

The staff at the amari so helpful and we found that they do their best to make sure you have a great stay. This is a beautiful hotel we stayed in the garden wing and was lucky enough to get a suite, it was amazing. Have a great hol.

London, United...
5. Re: Amari Orchid Tower

Does anyone know if we should get the taxi to go to the Tower, or if he drops us off at the Garden wing, will they transport us around?

Derby, United...
6. Re: Amari Orchid Tower

I'm sure they have a golf cart if that happens, don't worry its only a short walk across the garden/pool area from one to the other.and they will take care of your luggage

Dave

Edited: 9:10 am, April 16, 2013
Merseyside, United...
reviews: 31
7. Re: Amari Orchid Tower

I think they have 2 differant receptions, just tell the taxi drive were to drop you as he does not get paid until you are in the right place.

London, United...
8. Re: Amari Orchid Tower

Thanks Tom

Johannesburg, South...
reviews: 123
9. Re: Amari Orchid Tower

We've stayed at the Garden wing and only visited the marvelous Ocean Tower to view. Hope to stay there next time. For information, I've stayed at Holiday Inn before and all rooms are sea facing.

Edited: 2:58 pm, April 18, 2013
10. Re: Amari Orchid Tower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 20, 2014