We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats the odds on my boyfriend being unfaithful?

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
whats the odds on my boyfriend being unfaithful?

my boyfriend recently got back from pattaya. was very weird with me when he got back and has had someone ringing him from pattaya, he says he hasnt been unfaithful but what are the odds on that happening? i know what the place is like so please be honest. i really dont think he stayed faithful and wouldnt think it possible over there

USA
reviews: 10
1. Re: whats the odds on my boyfriend being unfaithful?

Regardless of "what you've heard".

Many Thai women who live and work in ares tourist frequent are intelligent, beautiful, slender ,well-educated and high achieving.

Take an honest self-inventory . How do you fare in comparison. Depending on your answers you might be able to answer your own question.

Questions like this on this forum always assume that their male friends have been lured away by women of questionable character. This might not necessarily be the case.

U.K.
reviews: 2
2. Re: whats the odds on my boyfriend being unfaithful?

Why did he go to Pattaya of all places?

Was it for a holiday?

Did he ask you to go with him?

If not why not?

Has he told you who has been ringing him?

Is he planning to go again?

I would need to know the answers to these questions if I were you.

reviews: 25
3. Re: whats the odds on my boyfriend being unfaithful?

I don't say that it's not possible to be faithful, but it's very hard. Everywhere you have girl looking for men. In dpt store , in the beach, walking around the city, in hotel , in restaurant, girl looking for men and few men resist...

Pawtucket, RI
4. Re: whats the odds on my boyfriend being unfaithful?

Are you grossly out of shape with a huge butt and fat belly hanging below your beltline - if so, he probably has strayed!

If you are in good shape and a loving caring person maybe not.

Don't assume it's a girl calling him on the phone, it could be a"ladyboy" calling him. A ladyboy is a guy (with or without dingus) who has boobs and dresses like a girl. Maybe your lover is a switchhitter?

Tulsa
reviews: 7
5. Re: whats the odds on my boyfriend being unfaithful?

Here's the facts;

Foriegn MEN go to Pattaya for ONE reason. easysex.

Foriegn women go to Pattaya- Because they're lost.

Pattaya is a male orgyfeast. Period. There's nothing to do there. The beach is practicaly non-existent. There are only bars, bars, and more bars. And those bars are ALL pick-up bars. It is estimated that there are 25,000 'working girls' in Pattaya. Mention that you are going to Pattaya to a Thai, and you will get the 'Raised eyebrow' and the 'Uh hiuh' response.

Your boyfriend got his brains banged out in Pattaya, and now someone is wanting him to come back because he promised her/him a relationship.

It doesn't matter how good looking you are or how good looking you THINK you are, you probably have the same problems other American women have -Your an AMERICAN with AMERICAN atitudes. You expect the world to cater to your every whim and you give very little (if anything at all) in return of yourself. Your idea of a relationship is; 'What can he do for me-'

Thai women's idea is; 'What can we do together'.

Your soon-to-be-exboyfriend has seen how good life can be and is about to give you a well deserved 'shove to the door! : D

Bristol, United...
reviews: 9
6. Re: whats the odds on my boyfriend being unfaithful?

Bit harsh comicus (if this post is real and not a wind-up which it could be methinks). Anyway, geo, does it really matter what he did in Pattaya? His acting weird is understandable if it is because of his dalliance with Pattaya lass/lasses. I hope you both sort it out. My worry is that he has become smitten with a lady from Pattaya which can be very dangerous - so many stories about bad experiences it's just not funny (none involving myself you understand).

Aust
reviews: 1
7. Re: whats the odds on my boyfriend being unfaithful?

Well me think the odds are like this YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would have gone nuts like a kid at disneyland drinking red cordial all day my dear girl.

Bristol, United...
reviews: 9
8. Re: whats the odds on my boyfriend being unfaithful?

Phill64,

thanks for that - I just did'nt want to be the one to break the bad news!

Dos cerveza, por...
reviews: 6
9. Re: whats the odds on my boyfriend being unfaithful?

If I was a betting man I reckon the chances of him being unfaithful while without you in Pattaya are def odds on....................

But then what did you expect by letting him go without you...............

If you're convinced he has & you're gonna forgive him, best drag his sorry a$$ down to the local clinic..............

London
10. Re: whats the odds on my boyfriend being unfaithful?

Yes, he will have cheated.