We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Merry Christmas from Pattaya

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pattaya, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh City
reviews: 51
Merry Christmas from Pattaya

Merry Christmas to everyone in TA Land. We wish you a very special Christmas from Fun City.

Vancouver
reviews: 21
1. Re: Merry Christmas from Pattaya

Have a great Christmas, Britmaveric. Thanks for your helpful advice over the time I've been in TA... especially about what to do and see and eat (!) in Pattaya!

All the best to you in 2013... I'm hoping to get down to Pattaya in February to see the Sanctuary of Truth and a few other things.

2. Re: Merry Christmas from Pattaya

My boyfriend and I are in Pattaya and want to do something to celebrate Christmas today, but something we wouldnt normally do back in England. Do you know of anything happening today we could just go along to? We was thinking of taking a boat to one of the islands for the day maybe?

3. Re: Merry Christmas from Pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:36 am, December 25, 2012
perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 41
4. Re: Merry Christmas from Pattaya

Thanks for the wishes ..Britmaveric

Merry Xmas to you and your family, all the good things come to you in the new year and many years to come.

Vancouver
reviews: 21
5. Re: Merry Christmas from Pattaya

Sammy.... It's probably better for you to ask your question on a new thread, as this thread has been started by someone else on different subject than what you're asking about.

6. Re: Merry Christmas from Pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 26, 2013