We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bell Travel Services Bus from Pattaya to Airport

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Goteed1
reviews: 111
Bell Travel Services Bus from Pattaya to Airport

I am making a reservation from my hotel in Pattaya to the airport via the Bell Travel Service and wondering what you all think the best time is to leave.

My flight departs at 1740 (5:40pm). If I take the 1300 bus (1pm), does that leave enough time? Or should I take the 1100 (11am) bus to be safer?

Thanks

24 replies to this topic
Jakarta, Indonesia
11. Re: Bell Travel Services Bus from Pattaya to Airport

many thx of your nice suggest :D

delhi
12. Re: Bell Travel Services Bus from Pattaya to Airport

We took their service from pattaya to Bangkok and booked ticket Online. Our hotel in Bangkok was not on their list so we call them and they advised us to select near mall online but they agreed they will drop us to our hotel. We were traveling with 15 months baby but when we reached Bangkok driver didnt listened to us and dropped us on road with toddler, 2 big luggage, 3 handbags and one stroller. How inhuman can someone be. Later when we got accustomed to a place, or hotel was just 200 ms from the place he dropped us. Please dont use their service if you are travelling with family.

Plymouth, United...
reviews: 7
13. Re: Bell Travel Services Bus from Pattaya to Airport

hi it takes about 2 hours to get to the terminal suggest youll get there 1500hrs so plenty of time to check in they are not so strict on timings as in uk

14. Re: Bell Travel Services Bus from Pattaya to Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:07 am, December 11, 2013

London, United...
reviews: 84
15. Re: Bell Travel Services Bus from Pattaya to Airport

info@belltravelservice.com

16. Re: Bell Travel Services Bus from Pattaya to Airport

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:07 am, December 11, 2013

17. Re: Bell Travel Services Bus from Pattaya to Airport

Removed on: 4:06 am, December 11, 2013

London, United...
reviews: 84
18. Re: Bell Travel Services Bus from Pattaya to Airport

What are you trying to do ??? You cant book a transfer on TA, you need to contact Bell with email I provided you with.

You will get spam or worse by putting you email on a open forum.

Edited: 2:49 pm, December 10, 2013
LIVERPOOL
19. Re: Bell Travel Services Bus from Pattaya to Airport

sorry

Pawtucket, RI
20. Re: Bell Travel Services Bus from Pattaya to Airport

RYANLEWISPEPE

LIVERPOOL

You can go to "Report inappropriate content" and click on Remove My Post. Best not to include email addresses in posts.

Bus 389 also leaves from Suvarnabhumi Airport.

http://www.airportpattayabus.com/

www.belltravelservice.com/pages/PageHome.aspx

Verify the bus departure times match your arrival times.

Reply to: Bell Travel Services Bus from Pattaya to Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted