We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quiet area/Hotel close to action.

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Karratha, WA
reviews: 8
Quiet area/Hotel close to action.

Hello TA experts

My husband and I are looking at going to Pattaya for 5 nights in February next year. We love Samui but would like to see more of Thailand. We will be spending a week in Samui, and about 5 nights in Pattaya. Is this enough time to see a few sites and relax?

We're in our 20's and are looking for a quiet Hotel, nice and clean with a great pool for around THB 3000. In a not to busy area, but within walking distance to restaurants, shopping malls and bars. ~~ If possible.

Thank you

Karratha, WA
reviews: 8
11. Re: Quiet area/Hotel close to action.

Thank you all again for your help, it's greatly appreciated.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 10
12. Re: Quiet area/Hotel close to action.

Try the Marriott Pattaya Beach. It is connected to the Royal Garden shopping mall. Walking Street is about 15 minute walk, the Central Festival mall is about 15 minutes walk the opposite direction. Great swimming pool and good food, also offers Thai cooking classes on the property. Slightly more than 3000 baht, but worth it in my opinion.

Edited: 1:11 am, October 21, 2012
13. Re: Quiet area/Hotel close to action.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 24, 2013