We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pattaya koh samet then koh chand

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
reviews: 2
pattaya koh samet then koh chand

I am going to Pattaya on the 3rd of jan for 5 nights then 7 nights to spare before bangkok so i was thinking about Koh Samet then Koh chang. Does anyone know the best route between these resorts (land or boat)and good quality hotels/resorts

Bristol, United...
reviews: 11
1. Re: pattaya koh samet then koh chand

Have never done both Samet and Chang in the same trip but have been to both many a time. From Pattaya you will see ads evrywhere for mini-vans to Ban Phe, the jumping off point for Samet (boat 100 baht return). I would imagine there is a minivan service from there to Chang.

Glasgow
reviews: 2
2. Re: pattaya koh samet then koh chand

thanks can you recommend some where to stay not look for total top of the range but definately top end accomodation in both islands and near main town/beach

Bristol, United...
3. Re: pattaya koh samet then koh chand

K.C. Grande Resort White Sand beach has best location on the best beach, 3 mins walk from the main road where all the shops/restaurants/bars are. An infinity pool is arecent addition and rooms are comfortable and most come with sea-view. They have put their prices up a lot this year.About 40 pounds a night.

I am reluctant to suggest places on Samet as I have'nt been for five years or so ( as I much prefer Ko Chang - more space!!!). The most expensive places are on the side of the island closest tothe mainland- not a great beach. I used to stay at "Samed Villa", alos very comfy, one of the best restaurants on the island (about 250 metres past "Ao Phai Huts"on Ao Phai beach. S. Villa is probably about 15 pounds a night now, was 10 five years ago.

Belgium
4. Re: pattaya koh samet then koh chand

Go streight to Koh Chang, Koh Samet is very small and quiet. If you can afford it, take a bungalow at the Koh Chang Paradise Resort, you will not regret it.

Bristol, United...
5. Re: pattaya koh samet then koh chand

What beach is Koh Chang paradise resort on?

Belgium
6. Re: pattaya koh samet then koh chand

It is on the second beach, I think past White Sand Beach. We were there for 3 nights and I can highly recommend it. Of course there are similar resorts along the cost. Paradise is one of them. But I have seen some bungalows that looked like a dump.