We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Koh Samui

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Wedding in Koh Samui

Hi there, I am getting married in Koh Samui in December 2007 and am a little scared about finding a good hairdresser, make up artist and photographer!

If you know of anyone who has been married there before and could recommend someone in the above professions i would really appreciate it!!!!

Thank you, Hayley.

Southern Hemisphere
reviews: 8
1. Re: Wedding in Koh Samui

Hi Hayley,

We are likewise planning for a Koh samui wedding in November next year. Faraway weddings and Thai the knot websites both have photographers and samples of their work.... They vary a lot in terms of style and price so it has been very useful. Good luck!

england
reviews: 1
2. Re: Wedding in Koh Samui

Hi,

My name is Suzanne, myself an my fiance are getting married in Koh Samui at Tongsai Bay Resort next week on the 22nd Feb and we are going to use a photographer that we saw on Faraway's web site by the name of Dton Kireewong, we have had no real idea of the quality other than what we read on the web site, but we thought that we would give him a try, I will let you know of the out come, Ithink the price was about 260GBP Sterling and he is supposed to be with us for 4 hours.

Hope this helps

Good Luck

Suzanne

Sydney
3. Re: Wedding in Koh Samui

Thank you, and good luck for your wedding!!! Would really appreciate any tips you can share upon your return!

Hayley.

Southern Hemisphere
reviews: 8
4. Re: Wedding in Koh Samui

Thanks Suzanne for the photographer advice. We are also looking at the Tonsai for honeymoon after getting married elsewhere. We've talked with a photographer called Tantalay who has been great to talk with.

Cheers,

Swig

5. Re: Wedding in Koh Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, August 27, 2009