We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! re- accommodation in Koh Samui for family of 4

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canberra
Help! re- accommodation in Koh Samui for family of 4

Hi

Can anyone recommend accommodation in Koh Samui for a family with two children aged 7 and 10? I have booked the Amari Reef family package but after reading all of the terrible reviews of that, I'm going to cancel but I am having trouble finding anywhere in the same price range that would suit us. Does anyone have any ideas?

NEW ZEALAND
reviews: 73
1. Re: Help! re- accommodation in Koh Samui for family of 4

Hi

Not long back from Samui .Saw many resorts and was more than happy with Central Samui Beach Resort & Spa. Big grounds,big pool area x 3 + toddlers pool + spa pool.All on the best part of Chaweng Beach where you can swim no matter what the tide is.(no rocks ) Shopping and all the good Restaurants in walking distance. Good for all ages .Daily activities .Gym & Spa. $10 Massage on the beach for Mum & Dad .

Sydney
reviews: 1
2. Re: Help! re- accommodation in Koh Samui for family of 4

Hi...We stayed at the'' Kandaburi resort'' three weeks ago.

It was amazing!!!

It is right next door to the Amari...which we thought looked stunning.

If you are looking for a fantastic hotel, check out the kata group website.This hotel only opened in May so everything is brand new and really great value for money!

Good luck with your search.

Nicola and Grant.

3. Re: Help! re- accommodation in Koh Samui for family of 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 21, 2009