We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amari palm reef resort

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
amari palm reef resort

I have heard that a new hotel is being built beside the amari can any one let me know what impact it is having as i am thinking of going there in march 2007.

Also does the SALA SAMUI RESORT & SPA have mosquito nets or some other detrrent in the evenings as they seem to se me as a three course meal.

Thanks for any resposes as this is going to be a special holiday for i and my wife.

Brisbane
1. Re: amari palm reef resort

Amari palm reef resort looks very nice. It was actually one of two on our shortlist when we went there last month. Not sure about a new hotel being built They are having some work done at the resort and this was one of the reasons for not staying there. That should be completed by now or certainly before march.

It does look nice especially if you are staying in the rooms on the beach side of the road.

We took a chance on the recently completed Kandaburi a bit further north and the same stretch of beach and were happy with it.

Mosquitos weren’t bad at the time but may depend on time of year. March is probably still not so bad. Few hotels use nets when they are air-conditioned in my experience. So you may need to get a good deet repellent

Adelaide, South...
reviews: 5
2. Re: amari palm reef resort

Hi there,

We stayed at the Amari in July. There is a shopping complex going up near by, but their was no intrusion from this to guests at the Amari. Not sure about a hotel.

The Sala Samui provides mozzie zappers that operate from a power point. We did have mosquitoes in the room, but never got bitten, unusual for my daughter who is a magnet for them - maybe they're different to Australian mozzies!

3. Re: amari palm reef resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, August 16, 2009