We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nathon Pier - Airport: Transfer Time?

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 18
Nathon Pier - Airport: Transfer Time?

Hello,

Trying to pull our itinerary together and book the final flights. We are coming back to Bangkok from Koh Phangan, and would prefer to ferry to Koh Samui, hop off and then grab a flight vs. travel via Surat Thani.

The 12:00 ferry from Koh Phangan arrives in Nathon Pier at 12:30. Is that sufficient time to transfer to the airport in time for a 13:50 flight? What is the estimated transfer time from pier to airport?

If there isn't enough cushion to allow for a late sailing from Koh Phangan, I can book a later flight.

Thank you for your help.

3 replies to this topic
perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 44
1. Re: Nathon Pier - Airport: Transfer Time?

Hi

The travel time from Nathon to Samui airport should be around 30mins. But I would book with the later flight ( there are many more right until evening ) just incase the ferry or your transfers have unforeseen circumstance.

Once you check in you can relax at Bangkok airways lounges with complimentary drinks, snacks and wifi.

Norfolk, England
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Batu Ferringhi, Chaweng, Ko Samui
reviews: 174
2. Re: Nathon Pier - Airport: Transfer Time?

I would book the later flight too!

The PG Bangkok Airport lounge (well an open area under one of the thatch huts that is Samui airport) also offer free wifi!

Edited: 3:07 am, May 07, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 18
3. Re: Nathon Pier - Airport: Transfer Time?

Thank you for the advice. Later flight it is then!

Reply to: Nathon Pier - Airport: Transfer Time?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted