We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Accommodation in Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 1
Family Accommodation in Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui

Hi, My family and I are planning on going to Koh Samui in December for 7-10 nights with a 2 night stay in Bangkok also. Can anyone suggest goods resorts for families. My kids are 9, 14 & 16. I would definitely prefer something on the beach but its not a must and we want to stay at Chaweng Beach. We dont want to spend an absolute fortune but we do want to have really nice accommodation. A 2 bedroom place would be great but we will also look at interconnecting or rooms right next to eachother. It must have a large pool with swim up bar. Does not have to have kids club as my kids will not go anyway but it would be nice to see other families there. Also any idea of family fun activities we can do together. Thanks Marcia

6 replies to this topic
perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 42
1. Re: Family Accommodation in Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui

Hi

How much is your budget per night? Also keep in mind December is peak season all hotels are double, triple their rates.

From your criterial check these out

Nora beach

Kandaburi

Amari plam reef

Dara Samui

Chaweng regent

Baan chaweng resort

Chaweng buri

The Library

Banana fan sea

Centara grand

Chaweng cove resotel

Cheers,

Norfolk, England
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Batu Ferringhi, Chaweng, Ko Samui
reviews: 157
2. Re: Family Accommodation in Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui

Hi

Pea is very generous in her list. It is really really difficult to suggest at times, especially when someone has a specific criteria, so you do get pretty much a scatter gun approach. It is better, to be honest, to do a bit of research and come back with a shortlist, it is much easier for us to help with your research!!

Hotel rooms with 2 rooms are pretty expensive, I know that the Chaweng Resort has a lovely villa - ok an older hotel, but the villa is lovely if a bit dated and has its own pool! Excellent location along Chaweng!

I also use hotescombined.com, sawadee.com and then look at the reviews on TA ---> tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g293918-Ko_Samui_Su… <<--- click on that link!

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 1
3. Re: Family Accommodation in Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui

Centara Grand is great. Here now with kids.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 127
4. Re: Family Accommodation in Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui

And the Centara has the big pool that you are looking for.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 5
5. Re: Family Accommodation in Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui

Hi Sweetpea,

Do all those resorts you listed have a swim up bar?

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 42
6. Re: Family Accommodation in Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui

Some of them I know for curtains that have swims up pool bar. Some I'm not too sure as i didn't pay attentions while visiting.

Centara grand

Nora beach

However all of them have beach bar and pool bar.

Reply to: Family Accommodation in Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted