We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Centara Villas Samui have a poolside massage sala??

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 7
Does Centara Villas Samui have a poolside massage sala??

Hi guys, I did ask this question but didn't really specify that it was regarding the Centara villas resort, all other places I've stayed at have had a beachside/poolside sala located in or on beach of hotel that we've been staying at, I have read various reviews on trip advisor and like what I've been reading but have seen nothing written about the massage sala

If it doesn't have one it would be a bit of a deal breaker for my husband & myself which would be such a shame as the Centara is 1st choice on our list of places to stay next visit to samui

any info about the Centara villas would be appreciated

5 replies to this topic
Norfolk, England
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Batu Ferringhi, Chaweng, Ko Samui
reviews: 157
1. Re: Does Centara Villas Samui have a poolside massage sala??

Deal broken then!

There is nothing on the beach!

London
2. Re: Does Centara Villas Samui have a poolside massage sala??

Thanks mitch, time to go for plan B

Regards

Norfolk, England
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Batu Ferringhi, Chaweng, Ko Samui
reviews: 157
3. Re: Does Centara Villas Samui have a poolside massage sala??

Centara Grand?

London
4. Re: Does Centara Villas Samui have a poolside massage sala??

Thought about Centara Grand but while I like popping in and out of chaweng not overly keen on staying there and really like the idea of my own pool and the villas was a great price but I guess with a couple of amentities missing that I need as part of my holiday the price isn't going to offset those issues, still theres many other great hotels to be had in Samui so will go back to my research

Regards

Bendigo, Australia
reviews: 1
5. Re: Does Centara Villas Samui have a poolside massage sala??

L_boyes I'm not sure if this is an option for you, or something you and your husband would be interested in, but you may like to contact the resort if it is ticking all your other boxes and ask them if they can provide in room massage, or they may even be able to organise a mobile massage to come to you on the beach?

Reply to: Does Centara Villas Samui have a poolside massage sala??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted