We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zazen Boutique Resort and Spa - koh Samui

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Zazen Boutique Resort and Spa - koh Samui

We are travelling to Koh Samui in June/july and planning to stay at Zazen boutique Resort and Spa or White House. Have anyone been there or can anyone reccomend any of these hotels?

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
1. Re: Zazen Boutique Resort and Spa - koh Samui

I would say Zazeen is nicer. It really depends whether you want a busy or quiet area. peace resort at Bophut beach is nice. Koh Samui has lots of choices, what is your budget and do you want quiet or busy?

London, United...
reviews: 23
2. Re: Zazen Boutique Resort and Spa - koh Samui

Monica, you seem to know a fair bit as regards Koh Samui, perhaps you can help me. I am awaiting confirmation on availability in March for the Central Samui Beach Resort from Hotelclub.net. Having checked on the net with the resort directly, I don't think there is availability, so...How would you rate The Imperial Boathouse or Poppies. I'm a 41 year old Londonner who perfers to be closer to the action rather than have to rely upon taxis or mopeds when I may had one too many. Does this fact eliminate the Imperial? Chaweng beach seems to be the place to be, am I missing somthing? I'm staying for 7 nights and my budget is flexible. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Regards Phil

Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
reviews: 25
3. Re: Zazen Boutique Resort and Spa - koh Samui

have you tried on firstasiahotels.co.uk? they seem to be good at confirming

San Francisco
reviews: 11
4. Re: Zazen Boutique Resort and Spa - koh Samui

Hi Einar,

we are traveling to Ko Samui in early Jan and are trying to decide on Zazen or White House. Which one did you select and how did you like it?

Thanks!!!

London
5. Re: Zazen Boutique Resort and Spa - koh Samui

To Neverenoughtime.

We went for White House and couldn’t find a better place to stay!

Good Food, best beach on Koh Samui and very friendly staff.

All rooms had aircondition and in general very high standard (we had a junior suit which is not much more expensive than a deluxe room)

and there is a few good restaurant on the same beach as well.

I went to see Zazen as well. (Past it on a boat trip) It looks nice, but the water and the beach is much better in Choeng Mon (were White House is located)

a fairly quiet place and short ride into Chaweng if you want shopping/clubbing.

Have a great trip

Regards,

Einar