We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather next week

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff
reviews: 163
weather next week

Hi all

As much as I hate to worry about the weather, all the sites show high levels of rain and cloud over the next week at least!!! I can live with the odd daily shower, but looks like no sunshine at all, surely not? I know it is unpredictable and changes frequently, but has anyone got a brighter outlook?

I will still have a fabulous time, just need to know whether to pack some closed in trainers just in case? Thanks all

Saudi Arabia
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
reviews: 21
1. Re: weather next week

Hi,

It looks as though there will be some sun:

weather-forecast.com/locations/…latest

Nuremberg, Germany
2. Re: weather next week

Take this forecast wetter.de/thailand/…wetterprognose.html

Sunny all the way with just a 20% chance of rain :)

New Zealand
reviews: 21
3. Re: weather next week

http://samui-weather.blogspot.co.nz/

Hi NONE1 - conflicting results it seems so as you say it's unpredictable and changeable so you will just have to hope for the best and have a few more plan B's or more massages and cocktails undercover if need be.

Personally I find closed in shoes not very helpful when it's wet as you just end up with soggy wet shoes on your feet. Everyone may find different though.

Good luck for enjoying some sun!

Cardiff
reviews: 163
4. Re: weather next week

Thank you guys for your replies. I will have a Plan B Thaimusic, including cocktails, singha, massages and afternoon siestas. It will beat work and the UK whatever happens.

La0wei, I like your forecast the best, so hopefully that will be more like it!!!

Off to work in a hour for my last day in 2 weeks, joy.

sunderland
reviews: 24
5. Re: weather next week

Hi we are here at the minute and the last two days have been cloudy with a bit of rain but we have still managed to get a bit of a tan while out and about so don't worry its great here.

sunderland
reviews: 24
6. Re: weather next week

Hi we are here at the minute and the last two days have been cloudy with a bit of rain but we have still managed to get a bit of a tan while out and about so don't worry its great here.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
7. Re: weather next week

You can't get better info than that from people who are there at the moment so don't worry about the weather, you'll love Samui.

8. Re: weather next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:59 pm, October 13, 2013
9. Re: weather next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 23, 2014