We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baan Chaweng Rooms

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Napier, New Zealand
reviews: 10
Baan Chaweng Rooms

We are staying in a superior building room for 10 nights in May. Can anyone recommend a room number we should request.

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 65
1. Re: Baan Chaweng Rooms

Do you mean Baan Chaweng Resort and Spa?

Napier, New Zealand
2. Re: Baan Chaweng Rooms

Yes please Baan Chaweng Resort and Spa on Chaweng beach. Is there more than one Baan Chaweng?

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 41
3. Re: Baan Chaweng Rooms

Hi

Only one Baan chaweng but in short. The full name is as stated above :)

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 65
4. Re: Baan Chaweng Rooms

Friend of mine always asks for the rooms above the spa they have a view of the sea but I dont know if they are superior or deluxe. I prefer the deluxe villas.

new zealand
5. Re: Baan Chaweng Rooms

Hi,been to this resort for years and it's great.The only thing is that they are renovating their bungalows from May to November.I found out while looking at the booking side Sawadee.Better have a look David.Cheers

Napier, New Zealand
6. Re: Baan Chaweng Rooms

Thanks for that info Willy. We have only booked the superior building room so should not be effected. Is it better to request ground floor or second floor closest to beach?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cheers

Copenhagen, Denmark
reviews: 11
7. Re: Baan Chaweng Rooms

Hi,

I have stayed at the hotel in 2011, in a beach front suite. It is a nice hotel in a central location.

It is a bit difficult to advice. My first suggestion is to request a room on first floor, if possible. On the other band can some be disturbed by the fireworks at night, and a room on the ground floor will be more quite.

It is a family owned and run hotel, and my impression is, that they deal with guest very professional. Maybe try the room for one night, and if you are not happy. Talk with the Woman in the reception in the morning. Just be polite and smile.

Have a nice vacation.

8. Re: Baan Chaweng Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 31, 2014