We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pictures taken with Thai costumes

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Pictures taken with Thai costumes

We are going to Koh Samui next year and was wondering if there is anywhere that provide Thai costumes for you to wear and have photographs taken as a momento of our trip. We are staying in Cheweng but know Lamai is not too far so willing to travel there.

Thanks

Nezzy 1

Edited: 8:21 am, November 15, 2012
perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 44
1. Re: Pictures taken with Thai costumes

Hi

As far as to my knokedge I have never seen one in koh Samui ( could be wrong here). Are you going to be in Bangkok? If so there's one in MBK that I know of.

Cheers,

England
2. Re: Pictures taken with Thai costumes

Hi sweetpea6468

Thanks for reply. Yes we are going to Bangkok, have put a question on the Bangkok forum on TA to see if they are still there,not heard anything yet.

Previous questions on this subject are in 2009, and there has been no update since.

Cheers.

3. Re: Pictures taken with Thai costumes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, December 16, 2013