We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa rentals - Thailand Retreats or Samui Connection

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canberra, Australia
reviews: 17
Villa rentals - Thailand Retreats or Samui Connection

Hi,

Has anyone rented a villa from "Thailand Retreats" or "Samui Connection? Is there a way to check whether these companies are real before sending them money?

Thanks!

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 53
1. Re: Villa rentals - Thailand Retreats or Samui Connection

Hi

I have never heard of Thailand retreats but that's not mean they are not real or reputable They could be very good. But Samuiconnection.com/ is own by Elina70 one of koh Samui's DEs so she is real.

Edited: 12:34 am, November 02, 2012
Mildura, Australia
reviews: 54
2. Re: Villa rentals - Thailand Retreats or Samui Connection

Not sure about Thailand Retreats but Samui Connection is run by one of the TA Destination experts Elina70 who is a Brit expat who has lived on KS for a number of years.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 5
3. Re: Villa rentals - Thailand Retreats or Samui Connection

Even though I have accommodation booked at a hotel now, I recommend Samui Connection too. Elinor was quick in responding to my enquiries, and also, provided suggestions of places she had on her books according to my requirements, so, I think she is trustworthy, and I wouldn't hesitate going with her in the future.

Tongson bay, koh...
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
reviews: 62
4. Re: Villa rentals - Thailand Retreats or Samui Connection

hi guys

i rent my property with thailand retreats so can vouch for them and know where thier office is located

they are one of the first companies to do villa rentals on samui

you could also try

owners direct uk

holiday lettings uk

airbnb.com

eats and retreats

all of the above do villa rentals and are reliable

cheers

Dean cleeton

5. Re: Villa rentals - Thailand Retreats or Samui Connection

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 11, 2013