We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buri Rasa

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, California
reviews: 1
Buri Rasa

Thinking of staying at the Buri Rasa the first part of June. The Hotel looks wonderful on the web site, but does anybody have insight into which rooms offer the best view, privacy,...etc?

Thanks for your help.

Thailand
1. Re: Buri Rasa

All rooms offer a great deal of privacy and the best view you get from the deluxe studio or the sea view suite (that is if you mean sea view with "best view").

San Jose, California
2. Re: Buri Rasa

Thanks Bernds. What is the best way to get the best rate? There are a lot of Travel agencies and internet options offering different rates. Would you recommend contacting the hotel directly? Thanks.

Mitchs@sbcglobal.net

Melbourne,Australia
3. Re: Buri Rasa

Stayed a week end of February, really enjoyed Buri Rasa even though we did not have room which was booked and confirmed.Another possibble downer is the pool. fairly small maybe 20 x 5 mtrs but this didnt concern me. Complex itself is very good, very quiet and all staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I would stay there again if correct room was actually allocated and the price was again good.

Thailand
4. Re: Buri Rasa

Thank you dingo99 for your constructive feedback. I was not aware of the room mix -up, my belated apologies.

london
reviews: 54
5. Re: Buri Rasa

Didn't stay there, but checked it out in Feb. We think its best bet in Chaweng. Stylish.

You have to chose btwn "upstairs" apptmnt(balcony?), and "downstairs (private walled garden). As its strung out btwn the main Chaweng road & the beach, no rooms have "views" apart from the last two on the seafront.

Pool is small, but v nice grass sunbathing area,which is nice & fairly private but adjacent to the public beach.

Why not mix it: few days in Chaweng & few at say Tongsai? Wonderfiully peaceful but only 10-15 mins from Chaweng.

San Jose, California
6. Re: Buri Rasa

Bernds,

Is it true that none of the rooms at Buri Rasa have a view? Thanks

Thailand
7. Re: Buri Rasa

Buri Rasa is build from the street front all the way to the beach on an area of 4,000 sqm.

The Ground floor rooms all have a garden (size between 20 - 50 sqm) and the rooms upstairs all have a balcony. Of course all rooms have a view, but only two rooms (seaview suite and studio) have actual sea view. From some other rooms you can also see the sea, however, it would be wrong to sell them as sea view rooms. Hope that answers your question.