We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Resort? Muang Samui, Nora Beach or Kandaburi

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide
Which Resort? Muang Samui, Nora Beach or Kandaburi

Hi,

My partner and I have narrowed down to 3 resorts and cant quite decide which one would be best.

Can anyone offer any suggestions or there thoughts if you have stayed at any of these places?

Muang Samui

Nora Beach

Kandaburi

We wanted to stay in a quiter end of Chaweng Beach so not right in the thick of it all but still close enough to get too.

A not to crowded resort with a nice pool and beach

We are going in May 2008

Thankyou

Coffs Harbour...
1. Re: Which Resort? Muang Samui, Nora Beach or Kandaburi

I have stayed at 2 of your picks and personally I would stay at neither. We stayed last year at Amari Palm Reef Resort at Chaweng and found it to be the best. It sounds to me just what you are looking for. Beautiful resort, restaurants, rooms 2 x great pools, great breakfast and the best part of the beach. Its about 5 to 10 min walk down the beach to the action.

We just got back from a week at the Baan Samui down the other end of Chaweng...not bad, but not in the Amaris' class.

Coffs

2. Re: Which Resort? Muang Samui, Nora Beach or Kandaburi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, September 13, 2009