We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of transport from Airport to Muang Samui ???

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Cost of transport from Airport to Muang Samui ???

Hi there,

I am tossing up whether to get a hotel transfer from Samui airport to our hotel the Muang Samui or simply get a taxi.

How much should I be paying for this journey?

Thanks in advance for your time in answering my itty bitty question,

Danni :)

Miranda, Sydney
reviews: 30
1. Re: Cost of transport from Airport to Muang Samui ???

Hi Danni,

When are you staying at the Muang Samui? We are booked into the hotel for our honeymoon on 8th October after spending 5 nights in Phuket.

Cheers,

Sandy

Melbourne, Australia
2. Re: Cost of transport from Airport to Muang Samui ???

Hi there SandyL,

We are staying at the Muang Samui from the 17th-22nd of January - peak season I know (yikes!) but being a school teachers it the only time I can get off work for more than two weeks.

I really feel confident that we have both made the right choice for our honeymoon resort in Koh Samui .... the reviews are consistently positive. I just cannot wait to stay at the Muang Samui!

Good luck with your your wedding in October - verrrrrrry exciting!

Danni :)

3. Re: Cost of transport from Airport to Muang Samui ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, September 04, 2009