We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day tours around koh Samui

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne
reviews: 29
Day tours around koh Samui

What are the must do stuff around koh Samui, apart from shopping and eating out. What tours are available

Mason, Ohio
reviews: 27
1. Re: Day tours around koh Samui

http://www.matlangresort.com/attraction.htm

Los Angeles...
reviews: 15
2. Re: Day tours around koh Samui

I haven't yet been to Samui, but when I will visit there in August #1 on my to do list will be to visit the Ang Thong Marine Park... It's about an hour away from Samui by boat and it consists of about 40 islands... it sounds like it might be the nicest islands in the Samui area.

I found a nice blog entry by someone describing his trip there with photos (hope it's okay to post....) jasonbarbacovi.com/2007/03/ang-thong-marine-…

Melbourne
reviews: 24
3. Re: Day tours around koh Samui

We have had a few good days out on a catamaran called Kia Ora.

Details are at;

www.kiaorathailand.com

Regards

Robert

Reading
reviews: 1
4. Re: Day tours around koh Samui

Theres loads to do - too much to list and depends on the type of things you like!

As mentioned above Angthong marine park is a must! Had a brilliant day out there. We did a day long tour that combined 4 or 5 activities in like elephant trekking, visiting the waterfalls, going up to the viewpoint for pictures etc, canoeing and seeing the monkeys pick the coconuts - mad!! If you go into any town you'll see lots of agencies selling tours etc - check them out!

Los Angeles...
reviews: 15
5. Re: Day tours around koh Samui

Chilli, would you recommend spending a night at Ang Thong?

Were you able to see what the accommodations were like?

I was looking to find a really secluded beautiful area, and I figured after the boats leave it probably gets quiet.... not to mention the place looks like a paradise....

Any other info you can share on Ang Thong would be much appreciated...

Reading
reviews: 1
6. Re: Day tours around koh Samui

Too be honest i didn't know you could stay there but if you can then i definately would. The marine park is so quiet - only organised tours are allowed through the park so you wont see hundreds of boats tearing around there. You might see the odd local fishing boat but thats it.

Whilst you're there i'd recomment checking out the Emerald lake on one of the main islands. Its a bit of a trek to get up to the view point to look down on it but well worth it.

Let me know if you would like to know anything else.

7. Re: Day tours around koh Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, September 03, 2009