We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yellow fever

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
yellow fever

Hi

I wonder if anybody can help me we are going to ko samui in august.We have had our injections at the doctor's but the nurse has said we need to have the yellow fever jab is this right as i don't wont to put the kids through another jab if it's not needed.

Warwick, United...
reviews: 2
1. Re: yellow fever

Hi there,

Yellow fever jabs not required.Sounds like the practice is trying to make some extra brass.

Re your other post about car hire.You can rent avehicle pretty much anywhere on the island.The most convenient,but usually not the cheapest would be through your hotel.

Warwick, United...
reviews: 2
2. Re: yellow fever

Sorry should haveadded that reason you don't require yellow fever jabs is because it only occurs in Africa and Central and South America.

Brisbane
3. Re: yellow fever

Sad when nurses begin dishing out (mis)information.. scary actually!

I agree with other poster....

here's a good site for travel/medical info. for Thailand:

mdtravelhealth.com/destinations/asia/thailan…

london
4. Re: yellow fever

Hi

Thanks for the information i didn't think it was right what she said.

She told us we would have to go to the travel clinic who charge anything from £40 to £50 each.

I just wanted to check with other people as my daughter is downs syndrome and i didn't want the coarse her anymore stress.

So thanks again for the replies.

arctica
reviews: 8
5. Re: yellow fever

People travelling from or via a country where there are yellow fever, should have a valid vaccine certificate not older than 10 years.

If not, they can be denied to enter a country where there are no yellow fever.

london
6. Re: yellow fever

Hi

We are going to bangkok via russia as we got an EXCELLENT deal on the flights.

I don't think they have yellow fever.

7. Re: yellow fever

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, September 02, 2009