I am going to samui at the end of june this year and would like some advice on the boat tours availiable, inparticular those to Angthong marine park. I have found numerous websites offering tours but am at a loss to which I should choose.
I am not a very good traveller on boats but I love to snorkel and explore so I really want to make the most of our visit to Samui.
There are a few questions I have....
1. Roughly how long does it take to get to Angthong marine park?
2. Are there trips availiable where the number of passengers are limited (ie no more than 50?)
3. Are the tour providers reasonable in price and most of all reputable? Are there any provider I should avoid.
4. I know the weather is very hard to guage these days but generally would the sea be quite calm at the end of June?
5. I have heard that an island near Phuket (i think Phi Phi) is these days over-run by tourists and practically spoiled these days - is Angthong marine park the same?
Any help and advice would be greatly apprecaited!!