We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ko Samui

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
norfolk
Ko Samui

Hi

Can anyone help we have heard from friends there is a building site at the imperial boat house we are get married in July at the Ko Samui boat house hotel and staying as part as our honeymoon.

We are getting no help from our travel agents and have not been informed of any building work.

So i need your HELP from people who have been recently, is it going to ruin our day we have saved for a long time and i've alway picture a beauty quite day.

Thank you

Nick

Orlando
reviews: 2
1. Re: Ko Samui

Nick, I'd go to thaivisa.com and go to the Samui forum. There are alot of locals on that and they will probably help. They aren't much in the way of handing out travel advice (like here!) but they will help you when they realize you are in a tight spot.

Good luck.

Warwick, United...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Ko Samui

Hi Nick,

If you go back to the 10th April on this forum thereis a whole thread on this topic.The last post should answer your question.

Regards Roy

norfolk
3. Re: Ko Samui

Thank you both, all information was very helpful.

4. Re: Ko Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 30, 2009