We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best hotels in koh samui

Which Ko Samui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
west yorkshire...
best hotels in koh samui

I have been researching hotels for koh samui I would like good value for luxury possibly pool villa any good reccomendations

Thanks

Pam

Thailand
reviews: 1
1. Re: best hotels in koh samui

This forum and tripadvisor charts usually give good indications. But you can also check www.sawadee.com or other websites. If you would be more specific, I am sure you would get more responses.

London, England
reviews: 6
2. Re: best hotels in koh samui

Muang Samui was a fantastic place....was there two years ago....you will not regret it!!!

N. Ireland
reviews: 25
3. Re: best hotels in koh samui

Hi signs14

Try the new pool villas at the central Samui village they look fab and come with concierge service for a very reasonable rate and they are brand new. We have booked for 4 nights in June and are then moving on to a club room at the sister hotel central samui beach resort on the busy chaweng strech. Check them out in the scrolling news section on www.centralhotelsandresorts.com. They can be booked through sawadee.com or asiarooms.com. These are substantially cheaper than the sala or muang but in fact look bigger and better. Hope this helps.

4. Re: best hotels in koh samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 am, August 15, 2009