We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yaang Come Village @ US$126, worth it?

Which Chiang Mai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
reviews: 1
Yaang Come Village @ US$126, worth it?

Hi, I'm travelling from Nov 9-13. I ran through a lot of discussion in the forum and decided to try out YCV and Mahathai or Tamarind Vilalge. I didn't manage to get TV but manage to book Mahathai for the night of 11-12 Nov. I have yet to book for another hotel. I tried to booked Yaang Come Village from asiaroom.com but it came back to me at around US$131. Found another hotelclub.com is offering at US$126, wonder if this is the rate during the peak period and if it worth the money. My budget is at around US$100. I wish to stay at a pretty decent and unique boutique hotel but it seems like the range is out of my budget. May I know if there is any other suggestion if YCV doesn't worth that much.

Appreciate the suggestion.

Israel
1. Re: Yaang Come Village @ US$126, worth it?

i think the cheapest site that has YCV is atsiam.com

2. Re: Yaang Come Village @ US$126, worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, August 17, 2009