We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chiang Mai

Which Chiang Mai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington, New...
Chiang Mai

Hi

My son and I will be travelling to Chiang Mai on 20 Nov for a few days and would like to hire some motor bikes for day trips in and around Chiang Mai. Has anyone got any information on this area and what would be worth seeing. We are seasoned riders

Greatly appreciated Mike

Queensland...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Chiang Mai

Hi Mike - have you had a look at the Top questions on the right hand side? It's a great starting point. We returned last week from our first trip to Chiang Mai (and Chiang Rai) and the opportunities for exploring are endless. Doi Suthep would be a must (for me in Chiang Mai) as is Tiger Kingdom. It all depends on what you are looking for. If you're venturing as far as Chiang Rai the Golden Triangle and Opium Museum were amazing.

Good luck.

Wellington, New...
2. Re: Chiang Mai

Thanks greatly appreciated

Mike

Victoria, Australia
reviews: 3
3. Re: Chiang Mai

Hi Mike,

Mick is correct...start in the FAQ section. There is plenty to see & do in Chiang Mai.

I'll be there in a couple of weeks...love the place

Bangkok
4. Re: Chiang Mai

The GT Rider website has some day trips around that area. The Mae Hong Son loop is the main interest for bikers in that area but most people take 2 or 3 days for that ride.

Greensborough...
reviews: 26
5. Re: Chiang Mai

These guys do some great bike tours around Chiang Mai. Great value and really lovely people.

somethingdifferenttour.blogspot.com.au/

6. Re: Chiang Mai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 09, 2013