We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the best gest house

Which Chiang Mai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
the best gest house

which one is the best ??

Chiang Mai
reviews: 2
1. Re: the best gest house

There's a wide range of accommodations called 'guesthouses', from 100 to 1,000 baht a night... depending on your budget, the answer will be different, there is no 1 best guesthouse.

london
2. Re: the best gest house

can spend 1000 bht per night,olso i would like to see on web side ,

london
3. Re: the best gest house

lai thai??baan orapin??

Chiang Mai
4. Re: the best gest house

If you go above 1,000 baht (Baan Orapin) you can also look for the River Ping Palace.

Singapore
5. Re: the best gest house

Stay at the Raming Lodge which is what I did last month.

Book thru asiarooms.com for only USD25 (baht1,000) for a super size king-bedded room with walk in shower, including buffet-style breakfast for two.

The hotel is right on Loi Kroh road in the centre of all activities, short walk to night bazaar and Old City.

Best value for money, if you don't need a pool!

USA
reviews: 10
6. Re: the best gest house

Run a search of this forum. The question has been addressed in great and informative detail.

london
7. Re: the best gest house

hi

baan orapin has only available deluxe rooms (front buliding)i've read on forum that the front building is on the road side so can be quite noisy,please let me know.

Chiang Mai
8. Re: the best gest house

It's in a small but busy road, busy with cars at peak hours and in the evening (due to many riverside restaurants around). For people used to live in cities the noise level might be acceptable.

Scotland
9. Re: the best gest house

Baan Orapin is lovely. I have stayed in several rooms there including the one nearest to the road and didn't notice the noise from the road at all and I'm not someone who is used to traffic noise.

Chiang Mai
10. Re: the best gest house

Well, the owner himself told me that the front rooms were 'a bit noisy' which i found a very honest admission.