We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel dilemma..

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 2
Hotel dilemma..

Hi guys,

Now i m still in a dilemma on which hotels to stay...

Anyone staying before these hotels.. pl give some feedback.. thanks in advance...

1) Panthuwan Princess

2) Grand Diamond

3) Baiyoke Sky

4) Indra Regent

5) Others

Cheers

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 33
11. Re: Hotel dilemma..

Hey Al, I was there the same time as you. Did you see 2 fairly merry Aussie women at the pool bar every night? We had a ball.

Gosh maybe I shouldn't be admitting it was us, if your did! :)

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 3
12. Re: Hotel dilemma..

Hi Beezely

Now that you mention it ,we did. We ate in Ming Court restaurant and Pool bar and saw you, weren't many other people around.

Al

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 30
13. Re: Hotel dilemma..

Hi Yoko,

I've always either used asiabesthotel.com or sawadee.com for making my hotel reservations in Thailand.

Good Luck!

Singapore
14. Re: Hotel dilemma..

Hi all,

Thanks, for the feedbacks n Chats(haha).. joking.. i will go n take a look..

I think most ppl here stayed in Indra.. i will be considering it as its price is the lowest oso..

Cheers!

Brisbane, Australia
15. Re: Hotel dilemma..

Hey Al,

Ooooops, but hey, I was the good looking one! ;)

Yes it was very quiet at night.

Beezely

sa
16. Re: Hotel dilemma..

hi guys

i stayed at indra regent this month, dec 2006 and i am so appalled at their service. their beds are rock hard, the passage ways smells of urine and the hotel manager and front desk staff are rude. i had to walk out with my 2 chuildrenat 10 o clock at nyt and the manager didnt care. do not stay at this hotel . they are the pits.

i stayed in sukhimvit with family and had a good stay.try winstins.

cheers.

michelle

sa
17. Re: Hotel dilemma..

hi guys

i stayed at indra regent this month, dec 2006 and i am so appalled at their service. their beds are rock hard, the passage ways smells of urine and the hotel manager and front desk staff are rude. i had to walk out with my 2 chuildrenat 10 o clock at nyt and the manager didnt care. do not stay at this hotel . they are the pits.

i stayed in sukhimvit with family and had a good stay.try winstins.

cheers.

michelle

Brisbane, Australia
18. Re: Hotel dilemma..

Michelle,

I have never had any problems at this hotel and I have been staying there for the last 9 years. I find the staff very helpful. Did you get angry or raise your voice perhaps? Urine in the passage way? mmmm.

All beds are rock hard in Thailand as far as I am concerned except maybe for the more expensive hotels. This hotel is so cheap so don't expect 5 star service.

Thessaloniki, Greece
19. Re: Hotel dilemma..

hi.

i have not stayed in these hotels.however i have been for drinks at panthuwan princess and i can assure you it is a grand hotel very recently renovated next to mbk shopping mall with plenty of restaurants and facilities.

for me the best is intercontinental hotel.

Singapore
20. Re: Hotel dilemma..

hi..

So wat abt Baiyoke n Grand Diamond?? so any hotel near pratunam area??

Cheers!