My first post here in tripadvisor. I'm very excited to go for my first trip to Bangkok follow by Phuket this December (believe it, my only break after working for this whole year!). Really look forward to it.
Will be in bangkok for 3 days from 14th Dec to 17th Dec, fly off to Phuket on 17th Dec and come back to Singapore on 20th Dec and back to work again :(
Anyway, enough info. Would really appreciate if you guys can share with me what I can do in Bangkok (or anything major happening during my stay which I should not miss).
1) Massage (please recommend a good place)
2) I'm staying at Lebua at State Tower. Which attaction I should go first when I reach bangkok on my first day (should reach there at 2pm thus reach hotel should be around 3 pm). Yes man, I want to start immediately!! am super excited.
3) I've heard a lot about this 'Tiger' show and this 'Guy dress in Girl' show. A lot of people say you must not miss this one. So which place should I go for this type? I've no intention of looking for 5ex or anything (yah serious!) just want to experience them. So if you recommend a place, please a bit proper :)
4) What is the coolest place that I should must and must not miss. Anyway, recommend me all the good places please.
Thanks and now search the forum :P
3) what other attaction I should not miss when I'm in Bangkok?