We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trek Escapes Tours

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Banff, Canada
reviews: 1
Trek Escapes Tours

Any one been on them. Are they ok. I am going for November and I am doing The Tropical South.

Thanks

CANADA
reviews: 40
1. Re: Trek Escapes Tours

No information that can help you right now but am interested in how it goes. I am considering going in Feb and would like to know a bit about the age group as I am older (young 40's). Sounds interesting and the dossier looks wonderful, but feel I might be a bit old for this goup. It also helps that you are canadian. Please reply when you return.

Calgary, Alberta
2. Re: Trek Escapes Tours

Just wondering if you did one of the Trek Escape vacations and what your opinion is. we are considering one to Egypt shortly.

CANADA
reviews: 40
3. Re: Trek Escapes Tours

No, I have not travelled with this group before. And have reconsidered , Can't wait that long to get my trip booked. Did exhasted research on the area, read every review, read the Lonley planet and decided to go with Smartours in Thailand. Good luck to you and post your results for further use. I will do the same.

4. Re: Trek Escapes Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, August 20, 2009