We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suggestion for BANGKOK & PATTAYA

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kolkata (Calcutta...
reviews: 1
Hotel suggestion for BANGKOK & PATTAYA

I am visiting BANGKOK & PATTAYA in MARCH'14.

Family of 3 Persons ( 2 adults + 1 child 14 yrs. ).

PLEASE SUGGEST A GOOD 4 STAR HOTEL or RESIDENTIAL SUITE IN BANGKOK & PATTAYA

Purpose ...travel , shopping , food....Not interested in night life.

Central location near BTS / MTS will be prefered.

Also looking for great Breakfast Spread.

Please advise.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 42
1. Re: Hotel suggestion for BANGKOK & PATTAYA

Evergreen Place has good 2 bedroom apartments close to MBK (10 minutes walk) and all the other main shopping places, it's also 2 minutes walk from Ratchathewi Station. They include a reasonable buffet breakfast in the price.

evergreenplacebangkok.com

Maui, Hawaii
reviews: 108
2. Re: Hotel suggestion for BANGKOK & PATTAYA

I spent 3 weeks in BKK in late November, 2013. I stay in the Sukhumvit area, but very close to Skytrain and Subway. Easy to move around in BKK. I stayed several nights at Majestic Grand on Soi 2. Then 5 nights at The Dawin Hotel Bangkok. Bit of a boutique hotel on Soi 4. Then my FAV is Majestic Suites on Sukhumvit Road next to Soi 4. I love the area. Crazy noise and crowded and fun. Easy walk to Nana BTS station, and nice walk to Terminal 21 and both BTS for SkyTrain and MTS for subway. Stay in Sukhumvit between Soi 2 and Soi 33. I go again Feb. 20 and I'm booked at Majestic Suites and Adelphi Suites. Good luck and have fun!! At Pattaya, I stayed at the Garden Suites Hotel. I don't recommend. I wanted to be along the "Boardwalk" area, along where the Hilton and Hard Rock Café are located. I was too far from the "happening" areas of Pattaya. Next time, I'll look around the Hilton and HR Café area, and find something. I want to be across the street from the beach, not have to scooter it 15 mins to just save a couple of Baht.

Hyderabad, India
reviews: 50
3. Re: Hotel suggestion for BANGKOK & PATTAYA

If you give your budget, it will be helpful.

London, United...
reviews: 84
4. Re: Hotel suggestion for BANGKOK & PATTAYA

Check www.asiatravel.com and www.sawadee.com for hotels in your budget.

For Bangkok look at Sukhumvit lower soi's

Pawtucket, RI
5. Re: Hotel suggestion for BANGKOK & PATTAYA

You should give a price range. Even NO STAR hotels have private toilets, air conditioning, cable TV and maid service. Millions of tourists use NO STAR hotels.

Bangkok.

Baiyoke Sky Hotel or Baiyoke Boutique Hotel. Right smack in the middle of Pratunam wholesale shopping. Walk to street vendors, Indra Square shopping, Panthip Plaza and Platinum Mall. NO real nightlife! Not far from Ratchaprorop Airport Rail Link. That rail link connects with Suvarnabhumi on one end and Phaya Thai (Skytrain stop) at the other end.

http://baiyokeskyhotel.com/

http://baiyokeboutique.baiyokehotel.com/

passportchop.com/asia/…

Pattaya.

Amari Orchid Hotel, Holiday Inn and Dusit Thani. Walk to cheap 10 baht transportation, walk to supermarket, walk to Big C Mall.

www.amari.com/orchid/special-rates.aspx…

expedia.com/Pattaya-Hotels-Holiday-Inn-Patta…

dusit.com/dusit-thani/dusit-thani-pattaya.ht…

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map…

Good luck.

P.S. For Pattaya help go to that forum.

Edited: 8:19 am, January 08, 2014
Chennai (Madras...
reviews: 21
6. Re: Hotel suggestion for BANGKOK & PATTAYA

Bangkok is a big city like Kolkata, so first select the area. if you are planning to travel via metro then hotel near BTS (BTS has better connectivity to tourist places). Suggested areas for Indians in Bangkok:

Pratunam : Shopping district (all types of malls and street shopping options) + Wholesale market + Indian Restaurants

Sukhumvit: Night life + Indian Restaurants + Department stores (like westside in India) + Malls like City Centre in Kolkotta + Night street Market

River side: Business District + River view + easy access to Grand Palace via ferry

Pattaya is a relative small town, I would recommend selecting hotel near beach road towards south Pattaya, although is close to night life but has better food and walk options.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
7. Re: Hotel suggestion for BANGKOK & PATTAYA

" Pattaya is a relative small town " total incorrect information

Pattaya is a huge busy city covering a very large area

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
8. Re: Hotel suggestion for BANGKOK & PATTAYA

You need to advise your budget

Western Australia...
reviews: 1
9. Re: Hotel suggestion for BANGKOK & PATTAYA

We love this place as it is connected to the very nice mall and Asoke sky train station.

hotelscombined.com/Hotel/…

Shanghai
reviews: 25
10. Re: Hotel suggestion for BANGKOK & PATTAYA

My 2 school aged children and I visit Pattaya every spring while my husband goes to work. We usually stay at the JW Marriott or the Hilton. The breakfast at the Marriott and Hilton are fabulous. The pools are great for the kids as well.