We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Hotel Vista Express near Platinum?

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 34
Is Hotel Vista Express near Platinum?

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a budget hotel (not hostel) as near as possible to Platinum shopping mall. Hotel Vista Express seems to be the cheapest so far. May I know if this hotel is within walking distance (please consider the weight of our shopping buys)? If anyone has any other recommendations, I'll be more than grateful. Thank you!

London, United...
reviews: 84
1. Re: Is Hotel Vista Express near Platinum?

Did you bother to read the hotel reviews ?

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293916-d6535…

If you read these you will see it is very close to Platinum shopping mall.

London
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 121
2. Re: Is Hotel Vista Express near Platinum?

It is 5 minutes easy alking distance to Platinum Mall.

Pawtucket, RI
3. Re: Is Hotel Vista Express near Platinum?

"If anyone has any other recommendations, I'll be more than grateful. Thank you!"

Lots of budget hotels in the Sukhumvit Nana area but many Singaporean visitors seem to be afraid to venture out of their Pratunam area comfort zone. (Meter taxis are cheap when you use the meter and the Skytrain is cheap too.)

Here is a cheaper hotel that is more budget priced. Close to Ratchaprorop Rail Link Station. The Rail Link connects with Suvarnabhumi Airport, connects with the subway and with the Skytrain one stop away. I am almost an old fart now and I would not have any problem lugging bags from nearby shopping on Phetchaburi Road to this hotel.

Makkasan Inn.

http://www.makkasaninn.com/

Lemon Seed is in this Pratunam area too.

www.lemonseed-rooms.com/index.php…

4. Re: Is Hotel Vista Express near Platinum?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 27, 2014